Marlene Eaton - Career Highlights in Real Estate:
- A top listing and selling real estate broker in Maine with over 20 years of successfully serving clients for residential buildings, commercial developers – both office and retail, builders, and rental clients – both commercial and residential.
- Developed, managed and owned a medical office building on Deering Street in Portland, Maine
- Developed, managed and owned a six-unit multi-family building on the West End in Portland, Maine
- Developed the Hansen Brook Valley subdivision in Sebago, Maine – sold all 9 lots
- Developed the Berry Road subdivision in Sebago, Maine – sold all lots.
- Developed, managed and owned two five-unit subsidized multi-family buildings (Section 8 program Section 23-8 through Maine State Housing) in Gardiner, Maine
- Purchased a property on Leach Hill Road in Casco, Maine and developed it into a storage business, a rental residential building, and a multi-lot subdivision.
- Developed and marketed a multi-phase 41 lot subdivision at Rolling Brook Homes in Raymond, Maine
- Developed, manages, and currently owns a multi-family building in Biddeford, Maine
- Developed, manages, and currently owns a multi-family building in South Portland, Maine
- Purchases, renovates, rents and holds residential investment properties.
Marlene Eaton - Other Entrepreneurial Activities:
- Conceived, developed and successfully operated for over 30 years - Route Deliveries, Inc which distributed newspapers such as Wise Guide, Car Wise, Real Estate Weekly and other commercial periodicals to retail locations. Provided bonded delivery of financial instruments to Portland Jetport. This business recruited delivery managers in each Maine district to deliver over 200,000 commercial catalogues and retail flyers throughout the State of Maine.
- Developed, owned, and operated for ten years - Balloon Sports, Inc which provided commercial flights and tethered flights for commercial clients. The business produced a State Inspection Manual for balloon operators and also owned and operated a State of Maine Inspection Station for balloons.
- Developed, owned, and operated for over fifteen years - Able Banners and Signs which produced commercial banners for hot air balloon business operators across the United States. This business also produced signs for diverse businesses such as restaurants, dry cleaners, medical offices, dance studios, real estate businesses, commercial builders, and crane operators.
What We Do
Green SIP creates custom solutions and developments. The primary focus is on multi-family housing and commercial properties. Typical projects are 2 to 4 unit apartments and commercial projects from 10,000 square feet of space to 25,000 square feet.